NOTE: Our website may not appear as intended on older versions of browsers. Update your browser to view the site as intended. Click here to download the latest Internet Explorer browser.
Steering Committee 2012
• Steve Jones, President & Newsletter Editor
• Ron Ayres, Treasurer
• Jerry Fagliano, Secretary
• Dave Rosso
• Phil Ranly, Wissahickon Trail Classic Director & Committee Chair
• Susannah Beckett, Field Director
• Arionna Brasche, Program Assistant & WTC Event Coordinator
WRV is currently taking applications for a General Intern! Unpaid. 10 to 12 hours per week. The General Intern will have the opportunity to learn about Environmental Non-Profits and Natural Lands Restoration through assisting the WRV staff on daily tasks. The Intern also has the option to choose an area of concentration, including (but not limited to): restoration, marketing, grant writing, organizational development, etc.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to Susannah Beckett, WRV Field Director, at email@example.com. Call (215) 951-0330 ext. 2101 with questions.